Website Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.Camping World is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. As a Retail Sales Associate you will be responsible for ensuring that every customer receives the best customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete customer transactions using POS ( point of sale) register systemsProvide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and managementConsistently promotes company programs including warranty sales and Good Sam Memberships
- Ability to establish strong product knowledge and sell to customersMaintain the appearance of store which may include stocking and performing general housekeeping duties
- May cross train to perform other dutiesPerform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High school education or equivalentPrevious Retail experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to lift 20-50 lbs. and climb a ladder
- Ability to work flexible retail schedule including evening and weekends
We offer a benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, plus more options on the day of employment to all of our full-time employees.