College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience an asset
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Prepare and format page presentation
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Customer service clerk
Experience and Specialization
- MS Word
- Database software
- MS Excel
- Social Media
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Criminal record check
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Free parking available
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?