Website Hage Energy
We provide our HVAC Technicians competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. We also provide • Service truck • Uniforms • Advancement opportunities • Year round work
As an HVAC Technician, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading in-home services company.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
- EPA Certification Required
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
- Driver’s License Required: Yes
- Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet. Teal