Website SF Recruitment
SF Recruitment are currently working with a Leamington based business in the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant.
Working within a friendly finance team, this role will offer a clear development path to Management Accountant.
Office based with onsite parking, we are seeking an individual with 2 years experience as a minimum within accounting & finance and be seeking the next step.
Key duties will include:
– Raise and process sales invoices as and chase payment accordingly
– Manage the month end process to include purchase ledger, sales ledger, management account and balance sheet reconciliations, including accruals and prepayments
– Conduct variance analysis on non-payroll overhead codes on a monthly basis with budget stakeholders
– Inform Project Managers of cost movements on their projects on a monthly basis to meet set deadlines
– Produce monthly Management Accounts to agreed timely deadlines.
– Complete quarterly VAT return
– Prepare year-end reconciliations and supporting schedules for audit.
– Maintain fixed asset register, recording acquisitions, disposals and calculating depreciation.
– Cover for other members of the Finance Team in periods of absence or annual leave.
– To be responsible for your own continuing self-development and identify any knowledge gaps to fulfil the requirements of the role.
– Any reasonable ad-hoc request from management.
– To highlight any breach of controls to Finance manager or Director. To continue to evaluate the current controls and processes and recommend improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity and we are ideally looking for a start date of end July at the latest.
If this role is of interest, please apply today