Website YMCA Valley of the Sun
The Valley of the Sun YMCA is one of the top 50 YMCA associations in the United States that has transformed its culture, vision and operations in the last 2 years. With 15 branches in Phoenix, Yuma and Flagstaff along with a thriving overnight camp in Prescott. We are fastly growing as a cause-driven organization that is focused on improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support our neighbors. If you share a commitment to being a part of a greater movement then a career with the YMCA is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
1. Under the direction of the COO, leads the overall delivery of existing programs and develops new opportunities for strengthening the VOS YMCA
2. Provides leadership to the assigned branches in the development, implementation, and monitoring of all programs
3. Provides staff leadership to improving and enriching program offerings via ongoing quality improvements and innovations
4. Oversees the development of assigned branch budgets and monitors operating results against the budget with Branch Executive Directors
5. Counsels and supports branch executives in all areas of operations, financial development, program delivery, and meeting targeted goals
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred with a minimum of ten years of operations experience and demonstrated success in staff supervision, teamwork, development and implementation of innovative concepts and collaborations.
2. Must have a proven track record of strategic thinking, influencing others, and responding to multiple priorities.
3. Ability to operate with a high level of ethics and integrity and reflect a values system of mentorship, collaboration, and commitment to the Y’s mission.
4. Experience with the development and implementation of quality methodologies, innovative processes, management and supervision and community relations.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
•12% Employer Funded Retirement Plan (once eligible) • Free YMCA Family Membership • Free Programs for dependents • Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance • Paid Vacation & Sick Leave (once accrued) • Professional Development Opportunities & Trainings • 403b Retirement Savings Account upon hire • Employee Assistant ProgramShow more