Website Custom Decorators, Inc.
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for building awareness of our in-home design service at all retail stores within a specified geography. The Brand Ambassador engages with store management, store associates, and customers to help us grow sales. In addition, the Brand Ambassador ensures store signage and displays are in good condition, engages with store associates to build awareness of our program and plans store associate meetings. This has flexible daytime scheduling that includes some weekends.
Ideal candidates are driven, outgoing, personable, and have the skills to build positive brand awareness through personal interactions at the store level. The Brand Ambassador will work independently and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to train store associates on product/promotions. Performance will be measured by increasing leads and sales for the assigned stores. This position reports directly to the CDI Region Sales Manager, but will interface with the CDI Channel Manager, Director of Marketing and VP of Sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Generate highly qualified leads for our in-home design consultants
- Build and maintain a positive business relationship with store associates and management to influence and achieve outstanding business results
- Train store associates on the products and services offered through our in-home service.
- Attract customer interest, creating a sense of urgency and building confidence in our in-home design program
- Maintain and communicate product specifics
- Provide promotional information and product and/or service related materials
- Plan store meetings to educate store associates about our service
- Meet with regional and store management to discuss opportunities
- Maintain displays, including but not limited to brochure replenishment, promotion placement, removal of dated materials and/or products and cleanliness
- Process and transmit digital photo records as needed for display compliance records
- Be a champion to increase leads and sales for the assigned stores
- Collaborate with CDI Region Sales Manager, Channel Manager and Marketing Department to ensure goals are being met
Job Skills and/or Abilities
- Continuously learn new products and effectively articulate their specific features and benefits
- Ability to engage and influence a diverse population
- Highly motivated to achieve strong business results
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented team player
- Proven ability to set priorities to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Outgoing personality with strong presentation skills
- Creative, flexible and efficient work habits
- Skilled at establishing relationships with energy and enthusiasm
- Education and/or Experience
- Computer skills including email and on-line high-speed access
- Minimum of 2 years retail marketing, merchandising or sales experience
- Experience working in a customer focused environment required
- Job ConditionsAbility to travel up to 60 miles daily, mileage is reimbursed
- Work hours may vary depending on store traffic and associate meetings
- Work days may vary but may include at least one weekend day per week
- Professional dress, appearance, communication and behavior
- May require bending, stooping, standing for long periods of time, lifting to 35 pounds