Website Service Master Restoration
Join ServiceMaster and become an Employee-Owner!
We are ServiceMaster Restoration Services, an employee owned-company. We are a recognized leader in disaster restoration services and cleaning services and have locations in Concord, Santa Clara, Sacramento, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Novato and Reno. We respond to emergency water and fire damage for residential and commercial customers. We are passionate about what we do and we care about our customers and our employees. Our team excels at customer service and restoring peace of mind. With client focus and customer care- WE RESTORE!
- Valid Drivers License with 3 years clean driving history in order to qualify for our auto insurance.
- Self-driven, detail oriented.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills.
- High level of integrity and commitment to the work.
- A desire to serve our customers and a passion for teamwork!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in janitorial, housekeeping, custodial or restoration field is a plus!
Perks We Offer:
- Paid training and development – we will train you to become a restoration pro!
- A career where you can develop your skills and have opportunities for career advancement.
- Company issued Personal Protection Equipment supplied materials, uniform, and ability to utilize company vehicle travel to job sites.
- Various benefits plans as well as paid sick time, holidays and vacation time depending on your hiring status
- Ability to participate in our employer-stock ownership plan (ESOP)!
- Every vested full time permanent employee becomes an employee-owner with a company-paid retirement fund. Why pay into a retirement account, when you don’t have to?
- Two weekends per month of additional after-hours availability.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime hours as required.
- Excellent customer service skills- must be a “people person”!
- Must consent to pre-employment screening including a drug test, background check and DMV record check if offered a position with the company.
For more information about our company please visit our website