Website ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
One of our major clients, who are part of a well respected and leading dealer group are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and welcoming Service Advisor at their Commercial Vehicle dealership in the TW postcode area. The basic salary on offer is £25k – £28k DOE, with a bonus of £3k – £4k per annum. Ideally, our client is looking for someone with Commercial Vehicle experience.
* Are you an experienced main dealer Service Advisor looking for a fresh challenge?
* Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships?
* Can you create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working team environment?
* Do you have working knowledge and understanding of main dealer software systems?
If you can answer yes to these questions, please apply today!
Working as a Service Advisor within this small dealership team, you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
* Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
* Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
* Answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
* Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
* Liaising with Service Manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
* Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
* Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
* Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.