Website O2 Safe Solutions
We are looking for an experienced driver, CDL with Hazmat endorsement
- Loads and unloads trucks as per company & DOT guidelines.
- Follow guidelines for preventative maintenance. Daily truck inspection.
- Reports any issues to supervisor.
- Delivers items to assigned destinations.
- Communicate with management any customers or routing issues.
- To establish professional relationships with assigned customers/accounts to ensure customer’s needs are fulfilled.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans trucks interior.
- Maintains records; driving records, customers’ receipt, etc.
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation to customers, the public and company employees.
- To obtain a Hazmat endorsement no later than 45 days after hired.
- Min of 2 years of driving experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills in a customer driven environment, dependable, professional and work independently.
- To be flexible to accommodate hours of operation and overtime when necessary.
- Be able to do on call hours when required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background check and subsequent random drug and alcohol testing as required by DOT / law.
- Must have a clean background & driving record.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and PTO. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please call 800-847-0745 to obtain an employment application or submit to Jobstreetus.com