Website SEKO Logistics
SEKO Logistics, an industry leader in Supply Chain Management, is seeking to fill a Delivery Driver Associate position at its Liverpool, NY location. The successful candidate for this role is a reliable customer focused team player, with excellent attendance, capable of consistently managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment to ensure we are providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction at all times.
- As a Delivery Driver Associate, a successful candidate will possess the ability to properly load, transport, deliver to or pick up cartage in a safe and timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Safely load and unload product in box truck or trailer manually or with motorized lifts, including forklift and pallet jacks Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
- Partner with office team to acquire delivery schedule, ensuring timely communication of actual or potential delays in delivery schedule, and/or equipment problems as encountered.
- Drive established route to deliver products to customers Provide White Glove Service, including in home delivery and assembly as required to complete the delivery cycle
- Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
- Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, and any warehouse delivery policies/procedures
- Keep interior of truck organized, clean and smoke free
- Work flexible hours as needed, including early morning (6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and some weekends
- High school diploma/GED
- Must possess a clean Class A or B Commercial Driver License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) guidelines
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
- Language skills allow employee to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Provide high level of customer service to ensure accounts are satisfied with product and timeliness of deliveries
- Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 70+ pounds
- Competent working independently on a daily basis with minimal supervision1 year minimum driving experience with a CDL
- Previous Third Party Logistics (3PL) experience
- Previous cross docking experience
- Previous experience with “White Glove” Delivery, including some light to moderate assembly