Website Demob Job Ltd
- Are you about to leave your military career and now looking for a new career opportunity?
- Do you have some form of an engineering background?
- Are you open to learning new skills offering long-term employment with good salary expectations?
- This could be the opportunity you have been looking for, read below
Demob Job are working alongside a major successful UK employer who are rapidly expanding and looking to recruit ex-military people to become qualified White Goods Engineers.
- Guildford/Reading x 1 (must have gas ? CCN-1 and CKR-1)
- Bristol x 2
- Preston x 1 (must have gas ? CCN-1 and CKR-1)
- Essex (RM/CM/SS/IG) x 1 (must have gas ? CCN-1 and CKR-1)
- London (SW/SE/SM) x 2 (gas preferred but not essential)
- Bath x 1
- Colchester/Ipswich (gas preferred but not essential) x 1
- Swindon x 1
- Enfield x 1
- Bradford x 1 (must have gas ? CCN-1 and CKR-1)
- Croydon x 1 (must have gas ? CCN-1 and CKR-1)
- Birmingham / Wolverhampton / Walsall (B, WV or WS postcode) x 3
No experience is required as you will attend an initial 2-week training course at their own facility which will be fully expensed.
STARTING SALARY FOR A TRAINEE IS £21,000 (IF GAS QUALIFIED INITIAL STARTING SALARY WILL BE £23,500) ONCE TRAINED AND WORKING YOUR SALARY POTENTIAL IS IN EXCESS OF £25,000, MORE DETAILS PROVIDED ON ENQUIRY
You will work from home travelling to domestic properties to fix white goods including cookers, fridges and freezers.
Please note that our client is looking for individuals with some form of engineering background who are looking to be re-trained to start a new long-term career.
- Willingness to learn and retrain.
- Confident communicator who is friendly and helpful.
- Super organised.
- Full driving licence (company vehicle provided).
- Trustworthy & reliable.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Proficient user of technology.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Fully expensed training ? learn a new career.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company vehicle for business use plus a fuel card.
- Uniform and all tools.
- Flexible working.
- 22 days (rising to 25) + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- and more
Apply today at Jobstreetus.com