Website Clear IT Recruitment Limited
Our client is seeking an experienced Family Finance Solicitor with 0-2 years’ PQE with a specialism in financial matters including matrimonial finance and cohabitation breakdown to join their team in Central London. They have a strong commitment to training their staff. They deliver regular internal training courses for staff of all levels of experience. They also offer a supportive working environment, with individual monthly supervision meetings, regular team and department meetings and an open-door policy. They have excellent software that integrates time recording and billing with case management, the system being available remotely. A comprehensive induction programme will be provided which will introduce you to office systems and their computerised case management system. Description of Role • Running a caseload of family law files including divorce, low to medium net worth financial matters, private law children cases and domestic violence applications
• Assisting senior team members in complex, high value matters
• Continuing professional development to ensure excellent technical knowledge
• Committed to maintaining professional, Lexcel and firm standards.
• Achieving goals set including in relation to time recording and billing
• Developing personal profile and marketing the team online and in person Requirements • Under two years of experience as a family law solicitor with a finance focus
• Ability to work well as part of a team on casework, admin and business development
• Ability to communicate effectively with the firm’s client group
• Excellent written communication skills including impeccable grammar and punctuation
• Ability to prioritise, work efficiently under pressure and to meet deadlines and targets
• Good marketing, networking and business development skills Staff Benefits include: • 25+ days annual leave
• Staff Pension
• A performance-related bonus scheme
• Excellent career development programme
• Flexible working practices Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited. Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.