Website Sewell Wallis
We are seeking a dynamic, intuitive Finance Director with a proven track record of success to manage and direct all company finances and lead with the board members on acquisitions.
As Finance Director you’ll play a pivotal role in achieving long term ambitions for the business, working with the partners and senior leaders to set and meet business growth objectives – contributing to strategy and planning. Oversee the planning and implementation of all finance activities, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow planning, risk and governance and lead and develop the accounts team.
Responsibilities include complex data analysis, budget forecasting, overseeing accounts and budgets, and making strategic financial decisions that will promote long-term financial gain. Experience in a management role is essential along with strong financial vision and insight.
* Balancing the operational and strategic objectives of the business, to take overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including:
Lead the budgeting and forecasting process.
Overall cash flow management on an ongoing basis
Review of accounts, including investigation of variances
Presentation and submission of quarter end and annual accounts with recommendations
Preparation and submission of regular updates.
Cost control and efficiency improvement
* Advise the board on all matters relating to financial performance
* Generate reports and analysis to assist in decision making
* Research and report on factors influencing business performance
* Managing banking and other relevant stakeholder relationships.
* Close involvement in commercial negotiations.
* Provide visible leadership within the business, beyond immediate team.
* Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
Qualifications and Experience;
* Fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Commitment to ongoing professional development
* At least 3 years’ experience in a senior finance/management role
* Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
* Excellent commercial and business acumen.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships.
* Excellent negotiation/influencing skills
Part or full time hours considered, with benefits including 29 days holiday (including Christmas shut down), staff parking, Westfield Health and an annual bonus scheme.
For more information please contact Faith Collins or apply now
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.