Website Walt Disney World Resort
Magical dining experiences abound at the Walt Disney World® Resort. From fantastically themed eateries to five-diamond gourmet experiences, our Table Service Restaurants and convention locations provide the perfect setting for any occasion.
Food & Beverage Hosts and Hostesses are responsible for greeting Guests upon arrival, seating Guests in the dining room, creating and managing reservations within a computer system, maintaining a seating chart and resolving Guest situations. Additional responsibilities include bussing tables, running food, folding napkins, light cleaning and assisting Servers as needed.
Food & Beverage Hosts and Hostesses also greet and direct Guests arriving for banquets, conventions, and group functions. Working as a Convention Guide.
Food & Beverage Hosts and Hostesses may also be placed in in one of our many Private Dining locations within the Walt Disney World Resort taking food and beverage orders over the phone. In Room Dining Food & Beverage Hosts and Hostesses are responsible for answering every telephone call promptly, ensure a warm and welcoming telephone voice presenting a positive and professional image, Enter sales into a Matra Point of Sale system, be able to multi task and quote wait times, resolve Guest situations, walk the resort and buss dirty trays from hallways and rooms, delivering small items to guest rooms per their request, light cleaning. They must be receptive to other types food and beverage responsibilities as needed, including but not limited to, handling of all types of food and beverage, including alcohol.
Food & Beverage Hosts and Hostesses may work indoors and outdoors, and must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required.
- Willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
- Previous experience speaking in front of large groups or audiences.
- Part-Time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.