Website Simply Education Ltd
Simply Education are currently searching for a Geography specialist to take on a very exciting opportunity at a fantastic school in Reading for a September start.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their teaching journey, or even those who have years of experience looking to eventually wind down into semi-retirement. Due to the demands of the role, the successful candidate will be required to plan, set and mark the work of their students and commit to the school on a long-term basis, beginning with an initial fixed-term contract.
If you are looking for a new role for the new academic year and would like to speak to an experienced professional about your options, please call Tom on for more information.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
– Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
– Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
– Have a creative approach to teaching
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
– Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
– A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
– A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required