Website Claro Enterprise Solutions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conceptualizing: building brand elements, visual themes, and persuasive messages
- Branding: setting the visual tone, creating unique, aesthetic elements that can translate across different media, and the ability to create icons, logos, and vector art elements.
- Print media: With branding guidelines in mind create catalogs, flyers, brochures, direct mail pieces, promotional material, and packaging design.
- Online Media: Execute promotional banners, update our website’s content, design web page layouts, and email designs.
- Product Development: Assist in creating new design product (many of our products are graphical products designed in-house)
- Production Art: Applying artwork to various packing designs and assisting some end-user customers with personalized product designs.
- Leadership experience
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Education and Experience: Requires a bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Illustration skills
- HTML experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- SEO knowledge
- Light video content development & editing