Website Tiger Recruitment
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a superstar Team EA with some Office Management duties at a fab venture capital firm who is personable, switched-on and has a great can-do attitude. This role is perfect for someone looking to make an impact in a busy and sociable environment. You will be required to work at their London offices in the West End, 5 days a week between 9.00am-5.30pm but they do offer flexibility.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Look after busy diaries, travel and meetings
– Manage key events and meetings
– Take minutes of meetings
– Assist with recruitment process and maintain the staff handbook
– Ensure smooth running of London office inc IT support, supplies and health and safety compliance
WHO YOU ARE
An energetic, organised, and positive candidate with a great ‘can do’ attitude. You must have high attention to detail, be flexible and an excellent team player.
– 2 + years’ experience in a similar role with direct experience with diary, travel and meeting management
– Strong Microsoft Office skills
– Proactive with ability to work under pressure
– Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
– Able to work effectively at a really fast pace, balancing often changing priorities
– Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
– Top communication skills and discretion at all levels
They are offering up to £40k for this role and their benefits are great!
Please apply below if you’re keen!