Why Vacasa We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We’re the vacation heroes—giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, you’re more than just a housekeeper, you’re a keeper of the house.
What we’re looking for We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeper. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
This is a part-time position. Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs. What you’ll do Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind Assist with laundry as needed Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for Identify and note any damages to homes.
Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products Maintain hot tubs as needed;
- no experience necessary – we offer on-site training Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different The skills you’ll need and position requirements Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability Attention to detail
- Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa standardAbility to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 poundsReasonable comfort level with computers and smart devicesAccess to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis