Website Job Street US
SENIOR ANALYST This company positions themselves as a luxury high end fashion platform, offering the leading luxury brands online. Technology is at the heart of this business and they operate with a digital and data approach.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be working on analysis of their new loyalty scheme. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work collaboratively with a team of analysts to analyse a large customer data sets.
- Provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Use advanced statistical methods to build analyses.
- Scope, design, develop and implement a variety of analytical projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Analyst will have:
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL and Python or R.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders within a business and presenting confidently at a C suite level.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject from a top 10 University.
- Experience working on customer loyalty data sets in the retail environment previously would be beneficial.
A salary of £50,000-£65,000.
Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
Great work culture and environment.