Website Coppermine Fieldhouse LLC
If you are a positive, high energy individual who is interested in working in a fun and rewarding environment apply to be a counselor at Coppermine Summer Camps! Your primary role is to help the head counselor provide a safe, fun, nurturing and joyful environment for all campers while guiding them through daily life at camp. This includes a dynamic range of activities such as swimming, climbing, arts and crafts, and sports. Our campers range from ages 3 to 14. At Coppermine we are a team and we are looking for employees who are always willing to help and go above and beyond expectations.
- Experience and interest in working with children
- 14-17 years old for junior counselor position
- Positive and high energy personality
- Maintain a safe environment for children
- Consistent schedule and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned