Website Jenrick Commercial
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrically qualified Engineering or Maintenance Supervisor to work within a successful manufacturer based near the Shefford area of Bedfordshire
Supporting the maintenance team in both hands-on engineering skills and coordination the successful Supervisor will
– Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will work closely to maximise operational effectiveness and minimise downtime.
– Carrying out day to day management of a small engineering team.
– Motivating, developing and leading a small team of engineers creating continuous improvement and efficiency
– Ensure compliance with site CMMS system.
– Provide daily shift reports highlighting downtime, performance and availability.
– Participation in management meetings.
– Ensuring all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to, also promoting all company values, policies and procedures in all aspects and areas of work.
– The successful candidate will have an Engineering Apprenticeship discipline or equivalent in Electrical Engineering .
– The Suitable Team Manager will have ideally gained your experience from within Manufacturing, Distribution, Food, FMCG or Automotive company.
– Ability to effectively manage, train and develop multi-disciplined teams of up to 3/4
– A strong understanding of H&S standards.
Salary: £45,000 p.a
24 days Holidays
The role will suit a Maintenance Team Leader, Engineering Team Leader, Team Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering lead or Shift coordinator looking to join a market leading business.