Website Reed Education
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: South Bristol
Pay rate: £31,016 – £38,223+ welcome hello bonus 4K
Hours 37 hours per week
Our REED Further Education branch are recruiting for an outstanding Education Provider to recruit for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
About the Provider:
The client has sites in the whole of the UK
To provide complete, relevant, accurate and timely financial/business management advice and services to the
Corporation, Executive and designated Service Areas and associated management teams
• To make an influential contribution to the operational functional areas and faculties at the College by supporting
managers in achieving their objectives
• To contribute to the production and monitoring of accurate management accounts
• To ensure a successful partnership between Finance and functional areas/ faculties
Must be a part-qualified or qualified CCAB or CIMA Accountant
5 GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent), including maths and English
Proven post qualification experience of operating within a large, devolved business environment.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to act proactively, objectively, and decisively.
Must have experience of producing management accounts
Must have experience of advising and supporting managers in local financial information. Must be able to evidence strong technical competence in: Business planning; Customer Focussed Service Delivery; Financial Management; Statutory Accounting; Accounting practice Computerised financial/management information systems
Experience of working with budget-holders to achieve financial targets
Experience gained in the education sector
Benefits of Working with Reed:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
– Access to pension scheme
– Weekly Pay for all candidates
– Continual Professional Development
– Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
– Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
– Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your car