Website Search Consultancy
Office & Facilities Manager
Edinburgh based | office based role (potential for 1 day WFH)
Salary up to £34,000 per annum + benefits (fully dependant on experience)
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with an Edinburgh based client in the third sector to recruit an experienced Office & Facilities Manager on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role will be to oversee the effective running of administration, facilities and various other functions for the organisation.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Direct line management for the administrative side of the business, overseeing 6 full time members of staff ensuring that standards & processes are followed at all times
* Working closely with the Fundraising team providing support when required
* Dealing with escalated difficult situation in the workplace, ensuring professionalism is maintained
* Assisting the HR team with their interviews, inductions and training processes
* Providing support to the Board on Health & Safety including creating & issuing reports and attending quarterly meetings
* Acting as the H&S lead on regular checks, logging details & maintaining records
* Acting as Fire Marshall for the business
* Dealing with any potential H&S issues & highlighting to appropriate staff to take action
* Dealing with any required maintenance issues & regular updates including cleaners, caterers, gardeners, waste management & security
* Acting as first point of contact for IT issues, dealing with third party IT support provider
* Setting an example for all staff in the office in terms of professional standards
* Assisting with the registration and preparation of volunteers
* Conducting reviews & performance management of team members
* Effectively delegating tasks to other teams when required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Previous, recent and relevant experience in an Office & Facilities Management role carrying out the above duties – this experience is essential
* Previous line management experience, providing support & guidance to team members
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a very busy workload effectively, ensuring all tasks are completed on time
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Solid IT skills including the use of all MS Office packages
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role. Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.