Breville, a leader in small appliances, is currently looking for a self- motivated, energetic individual to join our exciting field team as a Brand Ambassador. Our ideal candidate would be passionate about the Breville brand and our extensive line of products. The ideal candidate would also provide and bring their genuine excitement for the brand into their retail stores. The Brand Ambassador will visit stores, provide in-store demonstrations, attend events, and share their knowledge with staff by providing training sessions and conduct consistent visits at various retail accounts. Find your inspiration with Breville.
The Breville Brand Ambassador, a Breville employee, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Working between 20-25 hours per week (including evenings and weekends)·
- Following a predetermined schedule set forth to best support accounts within a given territory or area.
- Maintain regular and consistent schedule with punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation·
- Follow an assigned schedule, given or approved by manager.
- Maintain a territory of specific retailers in your designated and surrounding area
- Maintain a professional appearance that is consistent with the requirements of the job
- Have the discipline to train independently via the use of digital platforms on an ongoing basis
- Visit and support the retailers that carry the Breville brand (a list of locations to be provided by the manager)
- Influence and create sales based on goals given by manager.· Check in with customer service or manager (upon arrival at the store)
- Ensure products are displayed properly, be attentive to Breville and competitor pricing, arrange and maintain our products which are on display.
- Be able to identify and re-order missing display pieces.
- Conduct store visits, demonstrations, and product knowledge sessions to staff and customers
- Work with exciting retailers like William-Sonoma, Sur La Table, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bloomingdales and Macys without conflict of interest.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of products to customers and employees.
- Be a productive communicator to the designated stores regarding demonstrations, training and visits.
- Be the eyes, ears and voice of Breville by using the Breville customer relationship app on your personal smart phone to document visits.
- Ability to talk to customers with a problem-solving approach to sales using our techniques·
- Act and respond with a, customer comes first attitude, while asking the right respectful questions to discover their needs.
- Effectively shop for groceries, ingredients, and supplies for the demonstrations/events as needed·
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples while using our products
- Food Safe Certified to be maintained while employed with Breville
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe workstation, including cleaning area and demo equipment after demonstration
- Adhere to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Submit weekly reports by Sunday evening to the Regional Field Manager
- Manage and submit requests for days off with advance notice
- Attend events as requested by their Manager
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Breville
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with having KPI’s· Goal oriented
- Friendly, energetic, and a people-person
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable transportation (able to travel 35 miles radius from posted location)
- Daily access to a personal computer and Internet access.
- Food safety certificate is preferred
- Ability to be Food Safe certified after employed
- Provide quality demos of food and beverage to promote Breville products.
- A passion for food and loves cooking!
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed and driven.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently at times
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team· Ability to build relationships
- The ability to lift, pull, and/or carry at least 50 pounds
- Be able to stand on your feet and talk up to 5-8 hours a day
- Access to daily use of a smartphone and willing to use data plan for Breville app
- Willing to turn on and use “location services” while using the specified Breville app for work.