At The Andretti Group, we empower our employees and even with no experience, you can start your career with us! If you enjoy working with people and understand how important customer service is, this is a great opportunity for you.
We are a retail, wholesale and logistics company in the fuels industry, and we are continuing to grow and need to add motivated people to our team.
Our vision is to be the best at everything we do.
Our core values are growth ; growing people, careers, and the Company.
We value : Continuous Innovation and Improvement ; safely and sustainably.
As a Retail Associate, you will be responsible for serving each guest courteously and efficiently with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
You will also be responsible for processing transactions on a computerized POS register, maintaining a clean, well-stocked food and beverage area, and stocking merchandise.
As a team player, at times you may need to help and/or fill in dispensing fuel, washing car windows and completing transactions on fuel pumps.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Friendly, outgoing, and helpful attitude
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Stress resilient and able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Willingness to take direction from Manager and carry out company processes
- Cashier experience preferred, but not required
- Friendly, helpful and outgoing attitude
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing up to 100% of the time for 8 hours, ability to lift 35 to 50 pounds, motions of pushing, pulling, stretching, and continued use of fingers and hands
- Working Conditions: Indoor and outdoor environment in inclement weather, possibly around chemicals and fuel/fuel fumes.
Hiring Minimum Requirements
- 18 years or older
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties that will be performed .