Website David's Vacuums
Full time team members make $30,000 to $60,000+ annuallyGreat Opportunity! National company.We are a well-known, successful family owned national retailer looking for Store Managers and Sales Associates to add to our Minnesota locations.
If you are looking to join a team that has been in business for over 35 years nationwide with a fun team-driven culture, great employee benefits, competitive base pay, bonuses and commissioned based initiatives, Apply Now.
We offer training pay during the initial 6 month training period with the opportunity to earn MORE than your training pay.
The average annual income is between $30,000 – $60,000+. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn and make more and more money each day!
Consumers shop in our stores because we sell products that solve their cleaning problems in a unique way. We sell premium brand vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, and other cleaning agents. When you educate and demonstrate products that customer’s fall in love with and feel compelled to buy, it makes your job fun and gratifying.
This opportunity will be a direct hire/full-time position with full employee benefits and potential for financial growth.Are you all about presenting new ways to keep homes safer and cleaner? Do you have strong, energetic customer skills? Our associates are the heart of our business, the better they do the better we do.
- Treating our customers so well they feel compelled to buy from you
- Meeting and/or exceeding revenue growth targetsLeading and overseeing sales operationsOverseeing logistics, inventory, scheduling and training
- Leading strong safety cultureBuilding strong long lasting relationships with customers
Qualifications recommended but not absolutely required:
- Experience in sales/revenue management
- Ability to learn great customer service skills
- Work Full-timeTransportation needed
- With 5 locations in Minnesota we were able to remain open during the Covid pandemic and our customers and employees felt safe and protected. The door is locked to only allow one person at a time in the store
- Safe distancing is required
We sanitize and clean before and after every customer, All CDC guidelines are observed Join our team today, you will have a fun exciting new career. These stores are owned by Mike Eiermann and Tom Oreck, the son of the founder of Oreck products and Oreck Corporation.