Website Reed Education
Job Title: SEN Learning support Assistant Pay rate: From £12ph-£14p/h dependant on experience Location: Middlesex Duration: Full-time/part-time, up to 28 hours, 5 days per week, 0900-1700 Term time only Are you experienced SEN Support worker? Are you looking for a new rewarding opportunity? Are you available for September 2022? Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Middlesex area.
Starting SEPTEMBER 2022, the college are looking for an outstanding SEN Learning support worker who have experience with learning difficulties and mental health to join them on a temporary basis. The Role:
-The ideal Learning support worker would have experience delivering group work and 1 to 1 SEN sessions and in providing advice AND setting smart targets as well as experience working with either of the listed SEN Types Social anxiety disorder, Social skills difficulties, Behavioural difficulties- EBD, SEBD, SEMH, ADHD or Autistic spectrum disorder. -The Learning support worker will inspire, challenge, motivate and contribute to a healthy, safe, happy and challenging environment in which learners work hard, develop mutual respect for each other, grow in maturity and achieve their potential – then you are exactly who we are looking for. What you will need: · A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent
· SEN experience
· Experience supporting learners in an Education setting
· Good classroom and behaviour management Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career