Website Barclays UK
Senior Customer Service Advisor – Video Chat
£23,500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Rotating between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday As a Barclays Senior Customer Service Advisor you will be at the forefront of our obsession with customers – and right now our customers need us more than ever. Whatever their enquiry might be; you’ll support them with a personal approach, providing solutions to best suit their specific needs.
We are looking for colleagues who have empathy, understanding, and a desire to take ownership of their personal development, how you develop is up to you but we’ll make it our job to notice, nurture and support your ambitions. There are multiple opportunities to grow your skills and develop into leadership roles. More than that, our service centres are seen as a hotbed of talent for our entire business. As a business we believe that by helping our colleagues continue to learn, develop and grow, they can adapt to our customers changing needs and support them when they need us the most – from life’s little moments to the big ones. Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What you get fromus
Competitive holiday allowance
Private medical care
Voluntary benefits and more Hybrid Working
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager. What will you be doing?
• Striving to exceed customer expectations and be empowered to deal with customer requests at first point of contact, only handing off where this adds value in the eyes of the customer.
• Creating exceptional customer experiences for everyday and complex queries
• Handling Complaints by taking responsibility and using all resources to proactively address customer concerns
• Engaging in conversations and active listening you proactively do the right thing for your customers by understanding their short, medium and long term needs
• Making self-initiated contact with customers, deepening relationships with customers by keeping in regular contact to help anticipate and plan for all their needs
• Creating moments that matter for our customers by ensuring they have a full understanding of our products and services and helping them to make informed decisions
• Delighting the customer by offering a professional, caring, consistent and outstanding level of customer service. What we’re looking for:
• Genuine interest in the customer, by being customer centric with the ability to demonstrate/evidence customer service experience in a telephony or customer facing role
• Have the right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide unforgettable moments for your customers
• Experience of working towards personal objectives and standards Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent team player, supporting a culture of individuality, fun, and the sharing and embedding of best practice
• Ability to work individually and under pressure
• Experience in delivering exceptional customer / client interactions in a professional and caring manner
• Ability to use different digital channels to communicate with the customer Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.