Website Canada Goose Inc.
Born in the North Canada Goose was born in the Arctic, where the difference between life and death, quite literally, hangs by a thread. It’s the only place where we can fully understand the what the meaning of “cold” really is, and it’s why we do what we do. But it’s not for everyone. Some call the Arctic landscape relentless. Dark, dangerous and uninviting. We call it home. It’s also home to the people of the North – the foremost experts in cold. Just as the Italians know knits and the British know wool, northern communities know parkas. Like us, they embrace living off the land and have a strong and meaningful respect for nature. We honour them, never losing sight of the wisdom we can learn from their patience, resilience and deep connection to all that surrounds them.
Our Purpose – We inspire and enable all people to engage with the outside world. At Canada Goose, nature is our North Star. We aren’t simply linked to nature – we’re guided and inspired by it. Our connection to the environment compels us to design functionally superior products so people can immerse themselves in the outside world. Our first parkas were made for northerners, those living in the coldest places on Earth. Today, our products continue to be designed for the extreme outdoors, but they’ve also been adapted for all aspects of modern life – past the four walls that shelter us and beyond our everyday experiences. Whether you’re crossing the rugged terrain of Antarctica or commuting in rush-hour during a downpour, we endure any extreme, observe every detail, and take the long view to make clothing that enables everyone to live out there, wherever “out there” is for them.
Our Core Belief – Greatness Is Out ThereCanada Goose is more than a company that makes best-in-class outerwear. We’re a community that’s propelled forward by one core belief: greatness. Greatness has driven us to where we are today, and it’s always been at the heart of Canada Goose. It’s a journey, not a destination. Whether that means honouring traditional methods of craftsmanship, supporting explorers around the globe, or enabling people to discover more about the world, we’re moving towards something bigger than ourselves. Greatness is about making possibilities limitless, and creating your own definition of what it means to you here at Canada Goose.
Store Financial Performance: Achieve or exceed sales targets including both the top and bottom line results
People Management & Engagement:
- Support in training on standard operating procedures; ensure brand ambassadors have the proper understanding of product and brand history
- Coach and mentor brand ambassadors to improve performance and develop key selling and operational skills that enhance customer experience
- Drive Employee Engagement through performance recognition and development
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience through team selling with the brand ambassadors
- Drive our Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other selling and service metrics such as; conversion, average dollar per transaction, average unit retail
- Drive respective location’s Units per Transaction (UPT)Resolve customer issues and NPS detractors in a timely manner
- Leveraging in store elements to provide a memorable experience
- Compliant of store operating procedures to minimize store shrink
- Assist with Payroll and schedule management
- Performs store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company standards
- Regularly review company’s email and other communication tools to ensure applicable messages are shared with Brand Ambassadors and to act on those messages in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities may be added to meet the needs of the business
- Experience, Education and Designations:2-3 years retail management experience
- Proven experience working with affluent and luxury brands is an asset
- High-volume traffic experience is an assetKnowledge
Skills and Attributes:
- Basic knowledge of Inventory, Scheduling and Payroll management
- Strong grasp of retail math and using analytics in a business environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and flexible to work retail hours (standard, peak and holiday)Time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of retail metrics
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, authentic, passionate, relentless, and entrepreneurial
- Proficiency in another language is an assetAdditional Information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines