Want to be part of building something special? Join us at our newest SuperDeluxe in Sherwood! Fast-paced, high-volume, FUN!From the team that brought you BAES, Boxer Ramen, and Rock Paper Fish, SuperDeluxe is a drive thru looking to flip the fast food model on its head.
SuperDeluxe aims to serve the highest quality food! We intend to beat the big guys at their own game, offering better food at a better price with the same convenience. We know the right crew is crucial in the success of SuperDeluxe!
We are seeking experienced, motivated staff for all positions!!
Awesome line cook? We want you.
Bright chipper and happy even early in morning? Nice, we’re up early too!Oh, you’re a night person? Killer, we’re also open late.All of these at the same time? You’re gonna go real far with us.
- 1-2 years experience working in high volume restaurants and/or coffee shop preferred (not required)
- Drive Thru experience a big ol’ plus!
- Attitude and willingness to work hard and be apart of a team!
Competitive pay because we want the best! Benefits within 90 days of hire. Retirement/401k available Sound like something you’re into? Don’t be shy, hit us up!!
Full-time, Part-time$14 + tips to start (Full-time or Part-time)
The Details…Position Summary Team Members at SuperDeluxe perform many job functions. While you may be scheduled to work primarily in one role, the essential job functions outlined below encompass the many roles and responsibilities that a Team Member may be asked to perform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains work areas in a sanitized and orderly manner in compliance with state health and safety regulations.
- Reports any health, safety concerns, or violations immediately to management.
- Completes all assigned opening or closing side work to prepare dining room, bar, kitchen and service stations for efficient operation during meal periods.
- Applies knowledge of full menu and other restaurant information such as restaurant hours, and payment options.
- Serves customers in a professional manner.
- Maintains service areas such as the kitchen, dining room, and service stations during the entire shift.
- Receives customer payments, complete guest check transactions, and tenders proper change to customers.
- Re-stocks items in the dining room and bar as needed and alerts a manager of stock shortages.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Relays order to the kitchen, or prepares order, and serves food from the kitchen.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when the meal has been completed.
- Completes all assigned opening and closing side work to prepare dining room, kitchen, and service stations to efficient operation during meal periods.
- Totals bill, presents to guests, accepts payment, and tenders proper change to guests using responsible cash handling procedures.
- Understands and complies with health and sanitation standards.
- Receives and stocks all food items in appropriate storage locations by lifting and carrying products.
- Follows portions and quality control standards of the menu.
- Performs closing duties of the restaurant daily including washing and sanitizing tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing dishes, and disposing of garbage.
- Cleans work areas within state health and safety guidelines.
- Maintains kitchen equipment by wiping, scrubbing, and polishing as required.
- Adheres to all restaurant policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Reports any problems or discrepancies to the manager immediately.
- Ensures all leftover/unused food products are stored, restocked and properly disposed.
- Examines, labels, and stores incoming food supplies in storage and refrigeration appropriately.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)Prior experience in related food service positions preferred
Moderate reading and writing skills; ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
Promotes positive public relations with guests
Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervision/direction, including appropriate judgementAbility to stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or lessManual dexterity; auditory and visual skillsPhysical Demands and Work Environment The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less. Employees are regularly exposed to kitchen equipment (e.g., oven, stove, dishwasher, slicer, coffee machine, steamer, mixer, and chef’s knives).Note This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.