Website Hilliard Office Solutions
Job Summary: The Managed IT Services Delivery Manager is responsible for supervising and helping ensure the consistent delivery of a high performing IT service support team including IT Service Desk, NOC/Proactive Services, Cyber Security & Cloud Services, vCIO Account Management Services, Projects, Implementations, Field Service, and the supporting systems, processes, and documentation.
Essential Job Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, each essential job responsibility must be performed satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities. Other responsibilities may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Maintain high performing service delivery functions including help desk, NOC/SOC proactive services, and project services resources and teams
o Includes monitoring and reporting SLA adherence, resource utilization, project completion, and customer satisfaction
· Establish and internally distribute reporting metrics to include:
o High priority alerts/outages
o Support request trends
o Utilization and Resolution
· Oversee on-boarding’s and projects
o Lead Sales Handoff meetings to ensure complete understanding of project scope and expectations
o Develop timelines, including resource allocation, and plan in ConnectWise accordingly
o Communicate project plans, dependencies, and risks to customers via written communication
o Provide project updates to customers for duration of projects
o Lead Pre-Execution meetings to ensure that all team members understand their tasks and expectations
o Monitor projects for complete time/note entries, out-of-scope requests, and/or follow-up issues that arise
o Lead Project Closing meetings, including review of profitability, time planned v. spent, follow-up issues, and takeaways
o Close projects in ConnectWise and ensure accurate billing
· Lead, manage, and hold service delivery team members accountable for assigned responsibilities
o Develop individual annual and quarterly goals with each member of service delivery team
· Allocate resources
o Properly allocate resources between help desk, escalation desk, and field/project functions
· Take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, and post incident review
· Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
· Monitor, control, and support service delivery, ensuring that methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
o Includes processes for maintaining and updating accurate documentation for clients and internal knowledgebase
· Define, refine, and review ticket flow and escalation procedures as needed
· Send mass communications to customers as necessary regarding major IT issues/events and maintenance/downtime
· Responsibility to make sure ticket QA is completed and look for recurring trends or issues.
· Deliver HOS vCIO services program elements for existing managed clients including regularly scheduled reviews and planning sessions with the executive contacts at each client
· Other duties as assigned, consistent with [COMPANY]’s goals and strategic plan
Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities, education, and experience required to successfully perform the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong working knowledge of IT technical requirements.
· Ability to anticipate challenges and effectively resolve conflict.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high work standards.
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously; organized.
· Ability to take responsibility for assignments and see them through to a successful completion with little oversight.
· Ability to be diplomatic, resourceful and persuasive; effective negotiation skills.
· Ability to demonstrate business-savvy judgement.
· Ability to inspire, motivate, train and mentor constituents.
· Strong written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills, a focused listener.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Exhibits a strong customer service orientation; exceptional client relationship management skills.
· Exhibits a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree, required
· 4+ years of applicable Managed IT (or similar) service department, or vCIO/Technical Account Manager experience, required
· Experience with customer service ticketing systems (i.e. ConnectWise), required
· Supervisory experience, preferred
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standard office environment
Travel: Some travel between branches and to client sites
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Midland, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location