KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is as competitive as our offering for customers. Not only do we provide highly competitive salaries, company vehicles for specific roles, and world-class benefits for our salaried employees – we also pride ourselves on our culture and principles. Innovation, sustainability, collaboration and ethical business practices are just some of the pillars that we use to define our own success. Come join our family in KONE Americas to be a part of something big!
We are looking for a dedicated Warehouse Driver who would be assisting with maintaining the warehouse, inventory, and tools. You will also play a pivotal role to the operations day-to-day by being the champion at delivering parts, materials, and tools to job sites and perform the essential functions listed below:
1. Sort materials, using fork lift if necessary (we can train you!), to place on pallets, racks, shelves, or in bins according to set guidelines. You help own the organizational piece of the warehouse!
2. Prepare and complete requested orders as well as load in to truck via fork lift or hand and record outgoing materials.
3. Transport and deliver goods to and from designated job site. You are a face of our branch and helping the team get the jobs completed!
4. Assist with inspections, labeling, and recording of incoming shipments of parts, equipment, and tools by hand or on the computer to maintain inventory records
Additional Responsibilities – you wear multiple hats here!:
1. Helps clean warehouse and equipment.
2. Responsible for inventory checks every six months, as well as help with adjustments.
3. Troubleshoot parts delivery issues (such as changed location, missing shipments, etc.)
High school diploma
1+ experience in a warehouse environment and/or as a truck driver.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Knowledge of or ability to learn fork lift operation.
2. Valid drivers license and experience operating motor vehicle – as well as enjoys driving!
3. Microsoft Office product computer skills are required.
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision – this job provides a lot of opportunity where you go by the beat of your own drum, so we need you to be self-driven!
5. Interpersonal skills – you’ll be teaming up with customers and our team frequently!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careersShow more